The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. A FRESHER/EXPERIENCED Graduate from Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science/IT stream with SSC, HSC 60% & Aggregate 50%.
2. Should be good in preparing test cases.
3. Should be able to speak average English.
4. Should be a quick learner and interested in learning new technologies.
5. Honest, modest, friendly, patient & above all TEAM PLAYER.
6. Eager, eager, EAGER to always learn and better your skills and yourself.
7. Eager to find a company where you can grow and become a tester. (You are looking for a long-term/stable position. You are NOT a job-hopper).
The interview will consist of 2 tests:
1. One Aptitude/Logic Test (20 min).
2. One “Spot the Difference”/Trainee Tester (20 min).
3. Candidates who are offered a position, will be trained for THREE MONTHS on how to properly TEST WEB, TABLET and MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITES up to INTERNATIONAL standards.
4. They would be working closely with an INTERNATIONAL Management team that has worked with brands such as GE, Sony, Vodafone, BBC, Jaguar, Volvo, IBM, MTV, Bank of New York, etc.
Your three months training will cover topics such as:
1. How do web browsers work/the programming technologies behind most websites.
2. How to perform front-end QA/testing of a website across browsers and devices, and understanding what recommendations need to be made to the development team.
3. How to perform code inspection of a website, and understanding what recommendations need to be made to the development team.
4. How to perform website related speed checks, and understanding what recommendations need to be made to the development team.
5. Basic Project Management concept, especially as they relate to testing.
6. The latest trends and techniques when it comes to becoming an expert in web, tablet, and mobile-related testing techniques.
7. Based on performance, ability, and company requirements, certain candidates will then be trained to
PRDXN is a digital agency that works with global brands with high expectations. It’s therefore no surprise that we are driven to deliver nothing less than exceptional service to all our Clients. Since starting in 2006, we have executed thousands of projects, and worked with clients on big-name brands such as: Walmart, MTV, IBM, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Volkswagen, Vodafone, Skittles and more. We have an in-house team of approximately 60 people. Our Project Managers, Developers, and Testers are led by a management team that drives a company culture focused on customer centricity and continuous improvement.