Trainee Project Manager
1. A FRESHER Engineering graduate from Electronics/Electronics & Tel./Mechanical/Computer Science/IT stream preferred.
2. Should have attended an ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL as we require a candidate with excellent English Communication skills - written and spoken. All Client Engagement will be with International Clients. Hence, you must be very comfortable in communicating in English with foreigners.
3. Candidates with BPO background will be preferred.
4. Candidate should have Strong Analytic abilities, logic skills, communication skills & client interfacing skills.
5. A lover of all things "web" - including mobile-web. Whilst you might not have a tech-degree, you like to think of yourself as biased towards everything "tech" and you KNOW what a good web-user-experience looks/feels like.
PRDXN Project Manager Goals:
1. Help the Client feel as though they are sitting with the PRDXN team. Achieve this through frequent (at least daily) communication with the Client, regarding when the Client can expect to see what (at what level of completion/testing).
2. Ensure that each member of your team is ALWAYS crystal clear with: what they need to do (and what the to-do dependencies are, if any); and by when they need to do it by (priority and timeline).
3. Genuinely, and frequently, encourage and listen to the feedback, questions, and suggestions, regarding the project’s requirements, priorities, timeline, issues, and to-do’s, from your entire team (Developers, Testers, PMs, and Asset Managers).