The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Knowledge of hardware and software.
2. Knowledge of ERP packages.
3. Handling support calls.
4. Knowledge about system and network administration.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for any support (Hardware and Software) for the request generated.
2. Responsible for maintaining a rapport between unit and all at HO and with all software/application solution.
3. Responsible for installations both new and re-installations of Application Softwares and any other office automation software or ERP packages in units belonging to the group.
4. Assist HOD in maintaining IT policies for corporate office and all F&B Brands.
5. Responsible to check and report on updating of POS at HO for all outlets.
6. Responsible to conduct trainings on a monthly basis for all the concerned users as indicated by the HOD.
7. Responsible to complete the support calls using the man power resources available from HO and from ASC providing company if any, requested from any of the departments/outlets on time.
8. Responsible to monitor Help Desk and for all revert s related to Help Desk.
9. Share responsibilities with HOD for designing requirements with respect to the latest updates available in Hardware.
Mirah Hospitality, the leading F & B player in the organised sector has various brands under its wing. It is a perfect solution which caters to needs from Vegetarian Thali to Sports Bar to Resorts to Food Courts to Cafés. Every brand that Mirah Hospitality owns or invests in is a leader in its segment. Mirah believes in building brands having people's affection and affinity. Mirah has built a strong network of brands with presence in over 20 cities across India, which is easily scalable and can be expanded rapidly.
In a span of 7 years the company has expanded rapidly and has made a name for itself as one of the most trusted player in the food industry. This is further emphasized by the awards which Mirah and the individual brands have won PAN India. At Mirah Hospitality, the aim is to build and provide a vibrant food and nightlife culture, which percolates both internally within the organization and externally to all stakeholders.