The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
2. Having both strong frontend as well as back end knowledge.
3. Proactive, should be able to take responsibilities and work independently.
4. Good problem-solving skills.
5. Understanding client requirements and devising logical solutions.
The candidate should carry out the following responsibilities:-
1. Constructing the website/webpage, including layout, text, adding video, image and graphics and command buttons. The developer could be asked to create interactive functions that allow users to shop online or give feedback.
2. Linking the website to existing client servers or databases. Additionally, the web developer might be involved in liaison with the website hosting provider.
3. Making sure the website is secure.
4. Testing the website before it goes live to make sure it fulfills all the requirements in the brief, is attractive and user-friendly. The developer would then fix any bugs and make adjustments as necessary.
5. Maintaining the website. This could include regularly updating the site, fixing broken links or applications and amending mistakes.
Logitia Solutions is spear-headed by professionals from diversified background and creative minds. Since our inception in mid-2010, we have unendingly engaged in creating apps, animations & games of best quality as per industry standards and market demand. In addition, all of us are highly motivated to produce the best piece of work and hence work efficiently.