Trainee Software Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Solid software development experience building web 2.0 websites.
3. Experience in MySql, memcache.
4. Experience of software development life-cycle.
5. Strong analytic skills and ability to assist other team members in problem solving.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle.
2. Delivery of quality applications on-time and on-budget.
3. Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
4. Evolution of the software engineering practice within the organization, including better reporting, tools, and evolution of development methodology.
5. Develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
6. Report on status of product quality to management, customer support and product teams.
Ingram Micro Inc. is the leading matchmaker in the technology marketplace;ranked 69th on the FORTUNE 500, we are the largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in supply-chain management and mobile device lifecycle services. We operate at the intersection of thousands of vendor, reseller and retailer partners, reaching millions of businesses around the world.