IT Operations Manager
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Knowledge about Oracle databases.
2. Management and Execution skills.
3. Computer and database skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Install, configure, upgrade, migrate and patch Oracle 9i/10gR2/11g databases in heterogeneous environment.
2. Extensive experience in a production Oracle 9i/10gR2/11g environment including RAC, PL/SQL, OEM Grid control, Data Guard, ASM, RMAN, Partitioning, database tuning and troubleshooting.
3. Replication, log shipping, Multi-instance clusters, GEO Clustering and other data transfer methodologies.
4. Backup and recovery process of Database.
5. Performance tuning on the server, database and query level.
6. Logical database design and normalization\data modeling techniques.
7. Business Operation knowledge for Pharmaceutical RND Business.
8. Application administration knowledge of Oracle Clinical, Cambridge soft, and Labvanatge LIMS.
IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED is the fastest growing HR solutions company in India, with specialized service offerings in Staffing Services, Training and Skill Development, Executive Search, Recruitment Solutions and Training and Project based RPO hiring. Headquartered at Bengaluru, we provide world class HR services through our company owned offices across India to over 500 organizations, including leading MNCs and large Indian firms across industries.
Recruiting and retaining the right talent is critical to the stability and success of any organization. At IKYA this is what we do the best. We help nearly 50,000 professionals enhance their careers every year.
Regardless of whether your company is looking for leaders, managers or front line employees, we have the experience, expertise and depth of knowledge to find you the best talent. Our team of over 300 consultants comes with varied domain & industry expertise and is focused on hiring the right people for your organization.