The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude.
3. Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
4. 2 years minimum administrative experience.
5. Good writing skills.
6. Experience with non-profit organizational administrative systems preferred.
7. Neat, organized, able to work independently and interdependently, welcoming to the public.
8. Computer literate including spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, web.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Provide course information and assistance to students, parents and counselors; coordinate day-to-day operations and schedule activities, programs and speakers.
2. Assisting owners to arrange sales and marketing program and attend to day to day inquiries received from various sources.
3. Assisting Course coordinator/instructor to arrange program contents.
4. Obtain, organize, file and display guidance materials; catalog and prepare for use by students; maintain displays and bulletin boards.
5. Plan, organize, develop and implement career events and publications; prepare letters, flyers, mailers and other materials to promote awareness of the various programs conduct by i-XL edge.
6. Contact, schedule and arrange speakers based on the course schedule.
7. Develop and maintain a current and comprehensive occupational library including information on various program conducted by i-XL Edge.
8. Operate a variety of office equipment including audio/visual equipment.
Founded in December 2008, i-XL Technologies has rapidly evolved from a pure mobile solutions vendor to a strategic end to end services partner. From strategy to negotiations to activation, ensuring a seamless process for our clients, i-XL has successfully delivered many a projects with its simple yet effective development process. We strongly believe in "How we execute projects is as important as the project results themselves".
i-XL maintains consistent high quality level at every aspect of business. Quality Assurance both at product and processes levels is given a key importance at i-XL.