The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Should be familiar with Android SDK.
2. Should love to program.
3. Should know basics of Java or Core Java.
4. Should know about OOPS.
The candidate should fulfil the following job responsibilities:-
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work with outside data sources and API's.
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Founded in December 2008, i-XL Technologies has rapidly evolved from a pure mobile solutions vendor to a strategic end to end services partner. From strategy to negotiations to activation, ensuring a seamless process for our clients, i-XL has successfully delivered many a projects with its simple yet effective development process. We strongly believe in "How we execute projects is as important as the project results themselves".
i-XL maintains consistent high quality level at every aspect of business. Quality Assurance both at product and processes levels is given a key importance at i-XL.