1. Good oral / written communication skills in English.
2. Excellent grasp / understanding of OOPs.
3. General experience in designing and using RDBMs.
4. Experience in implementing MVC frameworks.
5. Basic Unix / Linux commands knowledge.
6. Strong HTTP and session handling concepts.
7. Strong internet concepts knowledge.
8. Basic networking knowledge.
10. Process oriented : Demonstrable commitment to following processes, commenting,documentation, testing etc.
11. Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
1. Create complex business applications as a member of high energy teams.
2. Use MVC frameworks and OOPs concepts to build scalable modular applications.
3. Participate in the entire lifecycle of the Product - design, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
4. Apply SOA concepts and use SOAP to build loosely coupled applications.
5. Imbibe usability engineering concepts and contribute to UI design processes.
6. Mentor other individuals and develop your career on goingly.
7. Take active participation in recruitment and training processes.
Founded in 2009, Dquip innovates, designs, delivers technology-enabled business software & solutions. Our offerings span sales and customer management applications, web design & application development.
We take pride in building strategic long - term client relationships. 94% of our revenues come from existing customers.