Desktop Support Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Basic computer skills.
2. Basic knowledge of Operating Systems and hardware.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Perform remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
2. Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards.
3. Perform work in compliance within specified warranty requirements.
4. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7 and Microsoft Office and any other authorized desktop applications.
5. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
6. Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
CMS Computers Ltd is a leading IT and IT solutions provider in the country with 10000+ professionals worldwide offering wide range of solutions services across various verticals in strategic IT consulting, Networking, Training, Outsourcing, Platform delivery, Facility Management, Customizing & Implementing Solutions, on site service & support, and Applications Management support.
We have 4 regional centers with 40+ branch offices, 3 R&D centers and 3 Software development centers and support engineers across india.