Jr. Technical Assistant
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Data Processing executive.
2. Technical Support engineer.
3. Knowledge about the computers.
4. Good learner and understanding the process implementing them.
5. Focus on achieving the targets.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Cataloging geological data in prescribed format as per company quality standards.
2. Scanning of well logs/Seismic sections/Reports.
3. Data compilation of various data types such as Core, check shot, deviation, pressure, wireline mud header data.
4. Capturing log header information.
5. Well Log digitizing using neuralog software, capturing the curves, scale conversion of raster data in digital format.
6. Incorporate modifications as per the feedback given by the supervisor.
7. Strictly adhere to corporate business, ICT, Quality and HSE policies.
8. Any other responsibility assigned by the supervisor.
CALL10 was incorporated in 2001 with the aim of providing most suited professionals, by deeply understanding the requirement of our clients across any possible functional area.
We have been providing eminent corporate, with the best professionals to suit every possible vacancy and have, in turn, acquired an enviable reputation in India of a leading RECRUITMENT COMPANY. We have for reference very eminent client-base. Our endeavor is to recruit high caliber professionals across all functional areas. Our Company maintains a very strong and premium data bank of candidates.
Our rigorous screening procedure ensures quality output within specific timeframes. In fact our clients can rely on our Company to handle even your most critical requirements in the shortest possible time, which is of paramount importance in these evolving times.