The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
2. Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
3. Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
4. Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
5. Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
6. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
7. Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
8. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:
1. Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing, education and production usage.
2. Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases. The DBA works closely with system administration staff because computers often have applications or tools on them in addition to the Oracle Databases.
3. Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
4. Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
5. Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
6. Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
7. Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
8. Performs database re-organisations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum up-time of the database.
Biz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a global information technology platform providing varied consultation and outsourcing services. Integrating enduring experience, valuable knowledge and wide ranging capabilities, we provide IT solutions for numerous industries.
Absolutely committed to customer satisfaction, our diversified IT solutions as well as services are ideal for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Using our enhanced global delivery model, innovative software plat forming approach and industry expertise, we provide high-value IT services that enable our clients to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service.
We are an ISO Certified Company established in the year 2001 and have established successful partnerships with leading IT companies like Microsoft and Tally. We also provides huge array of services by leveraging domain and business expertise and strategic alliances with many leading technology providers all over the country