Junior Software Developer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Basic Programming Knowledge.
2. Good Communication Skills.
3. Good Writing Skills.
4. Basic understanding of programming languages and tools.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Involvement in various aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements capture, design, implementation, testing, installation and support.
2. Work with Senior Engineers to thoroughly understand software requirements, deliverables and timelines
3. Unit and system test new services, releases and software upgrades
4. Ability to specialise in specific lifecycle phases to meet the needs of the company.
5. Ensure the Quality Management System is followed throughout the development process.
Ayusam Software is an India-based IT Services, Consulting and Outsourcing company focusing on timely delivered, high quality and lucrative IT enabled solutions. We are committed to creating value for our Customers, Investors and Associates.
Young in its origin but rich in resources, this company consists of a pool of talented professionals having in-depth expertise in latest technologies and capabilities across all industries and business functions. It operates from its corporate and development office in Mumbai along with a branch office in Austria.
Using our industry knowledge, service-offering expertise and technology capabilities, we identify new business and technology trends and develop solutions to help clients around the world enter new markets, increase revenues in existing market, improve their operational performance and deliver their products and services more effectively and efficiently.