The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Strong Communication skills.
2. Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills.
3. Have good knowledge on Software Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting (Desktop & Laptop) & Maintenance.
4. Experience with Disaster Recovery (backup, recovery, archiving, antivirus).
5. Experience with Security Incident Response.
6. Mail - postfix / sendmail.
7. Experience in managing enterprise authentication and authorization systems (LDAP/Kerberos/Active Directory/CAS).
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Establish, maintain, and monitor system access and security distribution and retention of data on various storage devices and company data.
2. Assist in disaster recovery plans and business continuity plans with Centralized Backup Experience.
3. Produce weekly reports of outstanding issues and projects.
4. Review and approve new drafts and changes to policies and procedures.
5. Maintain current standards, policies, and procedures for all new and existing equipment’s.
6. Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation for multiple environments.
7. Write scripts to automate common operational tasks.
8. Provide support for 24x7 customer-facing networks (shared responsibility).
9. Strong knowledge of network services and web application infrastructures in a Management of network access control systems including host-based firewalls (primarily ipfw) and Cisco network equipment.
10. VMware, ESX, Storage installation and administration, iSCSI, SANs and other Virtualization related technologies including backup products and architectures.
Acute delivers solutions that address business intricacy with flexible enterprise applications that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively into complex environments. It also gives companies the agility they need to stay competitive by enabling fast, flexible deployment and change on demand of business applications.
Our team members have several years of expertise developing customized, fully integrated enterprise level systems in a variety of industrial standards. Some of our team members have worked on software projects which demand high degree of expertise under severe pressure. In addition, we have a well-managed administrative support staff to assist in meeting your needs.