Soft Skill Trainer
1. Facilitates day to day classes to assist clients in gaining knowledge and soft skills needed to secure employment.
2. Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision of Quad County Urban League.
3. Plans, organizes, and administers the prescribed curriculum to clients with the support of the Soft Skills Employment Coordinator.
4. Prepares written weekly reports to Program Director.
5. Demonstrates understanding of employability skills, teaching materials, and procedures with understanding of various teaching methods.
6. Understands the need of and sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.
7. Maintains close communication with Employment Coordinator and Director of Workforce Development & Adult Learning.
8. Instructs clients in job seeking, application procedures; resume writing, interview preparation and job retention skills and attitudes.
9. Provides job search/career information workshops and presentations as needed.
10. Facilitates career counseling, evaluation, skills training, job readiness training.
No. of openings: 5
SUNTEK CORPORATION is a recognized Assessment & Training Organization known for its tailor made superior Assessment & Training program delivered by an enviable team of qualified, expert and highly experienced team. SUNTEK provides organizations, institutions & individuals with a complete and comprehensive suite of assessment and training offerings and modalities which includes instructor-led, e-learning and blended learning solutions.