The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Outstanding demonstrated problem solving skills (Having participated in competitions like CodeChef, ICPC, GSoC etc in case of recent graduates; Having built superb products in case of experienced).
2. Experience implementing state machines and algorithms.
3. In depth knowledge of at least one language.
4. Basic knowledge of Erlang will be a huge plus point.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Algorithm development, implementation and optimization for back end software for multiple AGV's (Autonomous Ground Vehicles) working in a real time environment (Implementation is being done on Erlang).
2. Implementation of machine learning algorithms for increasing the efficiency of the system with time.
3. Implementation of Distributed system software by working on several databases.
A LETSJOB.IN course, public or in-house, is always a unique mix of experience, enjoyment and innovation. Taking a very practical and down-to-earth approach to our training delivery has engendered a strong loyalty amongst clients where the delegates have been inspired by the experience and can readily understand how they can relate their learning back into their organizations.
We offer a comprehensive list of learning and development solutions ranging from leadership and management training courses, including team leadership and supervisory skills, personal effectiveness and communication courses such as assertiveness skills training, influencing skills training and presentation skills courses, to time management training and also our renowned train-the-trainer courses.
Our core business is the design and delivery of bespoke in-house workshops and training programs for clients in all areas of the public and private sectors. Realizing that no two organizations’ requirements are the same, our consultants and trainers will give you end-to-end support from design through delivery, to evaluation and review. We also support a number of our clients with an outsourced managed training service, taking away as much of their training administration as required.
To add weight to our training, we are accredited by both the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Leadership and Management to design, deliver, assess, accredit and award a range of nationally recognized