Software Development Engineer
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
2. Experience communicating with both technical and business audiences.
3. Background in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis).
4. Experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems.
5. Fluency in C++ and/or Java.
6. Willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations.
7. Analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery.
9. Experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments.
1. The candidate will design, build and deliver technology that directly impacts thousands of global employees.
2. The candidate will work directly with software connected to almost all of the systems in Amazon.
3. You will have the opportunity to provide direction to our businesses and guide the design of our systems based on realistic time lines and resource constraints.
Our vision, at Amazon, is to be Earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavour to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon.in is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.com, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, that opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995; and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es and www.amazon.com.br. As used herein, "Amazon.com", “we”, “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.