Desktop Support Engineer
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Responsible of Management, Installation, & Troubleshoot of Windows & Hardware Desktop/ Laptop Related Issue.
2. Installation, Administration, & Support OS of Win XP/Win7 Ubuntu 12.4/13.04.
3. Test and Integrate updates to Operating System, Support Software Applications, Response & Closure of Calls Within Committed norms.
4. Software Installation, Upgrade & Support on MS-Office, Libre Office 3.5/4.1, Adobe Reader, Antivirus, Mozilla Thunderbird, MS Outlook Mail in User End.
5. Management of User Account, Group and Access control of user Profile Data Backup and Restore.
6. Installation & Configure of Local Printer, Network Printer & Peripheral Devices.
7. Configure TCP/IP, LAN, Wi-Fi and Troubleshoot network connectivity at user end.
8. Remote Management through Remote desktop connection, Net Meeting, Team Viewer, AMMYY Admin VNC Etc.
9. Work in IT Management Software for Hardware & Software
10. Inventory, Audit, Ticketing.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
2. Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
3. Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
4. Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
5. Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
6. Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
WebTek Labs is a Indias leading Services & Solutions company headquartered in New Delhi, India. Combining unparalleled experience comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the worlds most successful companies, WebTek Labs collaborates with clients to help them become high performance businesses.
WebTek Labs Team brings together a wide range of skilled professionals to achieve the required. Our goal is to partner with clients at every stage of product life cycle to help them efficiently achieve quick Time To- Market, improve the quality of their products, reduce risk of failure, improve predictability and reliability. Diversified industry verticals such as technology, healthcare, banking and financial, telecom, manufacturing and retail. Our key strength lies in our continuous focus towards creating a benchmark delivery to the customers by using our dedicated resource pool of expertise.