Mobile Apps Developer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Career in software and mobile app development.
2. Strong HTML5 & CSS3 skills with hand-coding skills in HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 and working with appropriate development tools.
3. Knowledge of one of - AngularJS, Dojo toolkit, Node.js is must.
4. Strong - Java - Webapp -XCode Mobile development achievements.
5. Experienced in building responsive design websites.
6. Strong Front-end skills.
7. Bootstrap knowledge is a plus.
8. Experience in usage of framework - jQuery Backbone.
9. Professional experience with: MySQL or MS SQL.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Designing enterprise mobile apps.
2. Writing and debugging code.
3. Writing tests cases.
Headquartered in Sydney, Tickit Systems (tickitondemand.com.au) is part of the Ozdocs group of companies. Ozdocs International is a software powerhouse providing it"s employees with work that is always innovative and challenging. At Ozdocs you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies combined with endless opportunities for you to develop and expand your skills and knowledge.
With Ozdocs you will learn a great deal and have the opportunity to deliver results you're proud of. As part of our team, we will do everything we can to help you build your knowledge, apply your skills and ensure you become greater than you'd ever thought possible.