Data Analyst Fresher Job
Analysis of data is a process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
1. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
2. Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
3. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
4. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
5. Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
6. Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
7. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
‘We want every woman to look her best’. We are passionate about fashion and we want to help every woman identify her style and help her make a style statement of her own!! To realize this dream we have come out with our ‘Habitually Chic’ range. We spend a lot of engergies and time in handpicking every item just to make sure that you always wear the “latest trends” whenever you buy from our online store.