Embedded Systems Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Embedded C (Medium/expert level).
2. Micro-controllers and Microprocessors (Atmega/Arm Cortex M3/4/Arm A8/MSP).
3. Concepts of GPIO, ADC, UART, I2C, RS232 etc.
4. Analog / digital sensors (Gyroscope, Infrared, Accelerometer, GPS, Compass etc.).
5. He/she must have good programming skills (Expert level in any language) and enjoy problem solving both independently and in team settings.
6. Should be familiar with fast growing companies and the associated deadlines and high-energy culture that go along with launching new products.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Firmware development for Butlers/Sorter which includes navigation algorithms, obstacle detection and sensor integration.
2. Development of machine learning algorithms for incorporating swarm intelligence.
3. Integration of sensors like Gyroscope, Ultrasound, Infrared, RFID.
4. Implementation of communication protocols for embedded systems to external world (Server).
Grey Orange was started with a pain point “How can organizations have greater control over their warehousing operations?”
We found out that processes within the warehouse can be broken down into various sub-tasks that are repetitive. These sub-tasks are ideal for automative intervention.
We’re deeply inspired by Alan Kay’s philosophy that people who want to write really good software should make their own hardware. But finally, technology in itself is only a tool to achieve something far more valuable: Peace of mind.