Marketing Intern, Sales Intern, back Office Intern
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Meeting targets.
2. Time management.
3. Presentation and communication.
4. Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident.
5. Being thorough and motivated.
6. Professional, flexible and amicable.
A Business Manager works to generate new business for a company. They are experienced sales professionals who use their skills and experience to the best advantage of the company. These executives are good at handling multiple clients and have very good customer relations skills .A Business Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
1. Making cold calls.
2. Identifying new leads.
3. Promoting products.
4. Performing follow up duties.
5. Managing clients.
6. Attending meetings, training sessions and seminars.
7. Providing feedback to managers.
8. Researching market trends.