Desk Support Hardware & Networking
1. Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
2. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOP's/work instructions.
3. Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact. Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities.
1. Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any).
2. Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.3 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies ( www.hcltech.com ) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in). The 35 year old enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 93,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.