Data Analyst –Trainee
1. Work as a Trainee Developer to analyze the data and identify all the basic metrics that need to be reported.
2. Work with the Technical team to build a data model, and a reporting solution to report on the KPIs.
3. Get/self-learn technologies like database scripting, data modeling, normalization and reporting using third-party interfaces like Spotfire – to help the technical team in building the solution.
1. Get involved in app testing as per the guidance of Tech Lead – this is to understand the nuances of app development.
2. Work on technical and project documentation as per the guidance of Tech Lead.
3. Adhere to design/development guidelines set by the Tech Lead – to deliver high-quality code.
4. Implement/Follow processes set up for SDLC.
5. Good Communication skills for communicating with other team members & Managers.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders.
The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.