Skills & experience includes:
• 0-6 years of experience in Statistical analysis of Business Processes using software tools such as R and SAS.
• Proven track record in data extraction, analysis, interpretation and presentation of complex information.
• Experience in quantitative and statistical techniques and hands on experience in using Multivariate statistical, Time Series and regression techniques.
• Predictive analytic skills required.
• Statistical analysis on large quantities of data to interpret patterns, trend and probabilities.
• Hands on experience building and refining analytical models on R and SAS.
• Possess strong analytical abilities, can design and develop statistical model
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
• Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
• Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Reads and interprets case management systems and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end-users.
Started in year 2005, we are an End to End IT Recruitment Solution, Human resource staffing and consultancy firm, which provides innovative out of the box turnkey solutions to customers for addressing their complex hiring challenges. We are promoted by alumni of IIT’s, NIT’s & IIM’s with deep technological and Managerial strength that helps in better understanding of customer’s resource requirement. We have specialized in solving hiring challenges in IT companies (both Product and Services) since 2005 and have partnered with 300+ IT companies.
Zyoin provides customized recruitment solutions based on needs of our client, our bouquet of offerings cover Permanent Staffing, Contract Staffing, RPO, Executive Search, Technical Assessments, Background Verifications and many more.