1. Participates in or leads cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects.
2. Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending.
3. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
4. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
1. Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs.
2. Performs all other duties as assigned.
The one thing that’s predictable about business is that it’s fundamentally unpredictable. It’s disordered and constantly changing – sometimes by accident, sometimes by design. One thing successful businesses do to navigate through this unpredictability is make sure the technology, software and work processes that form the backbone of their organizations are operating as effectively and efficiently as possible.
No one understands this better than Xerox. We are the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Our technologies, expertise and services enable your business to operate more efficiently and effectively, whatever the situation.
With Xerox at the heart of your company, you're ready to take on the world of real business.