The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Analyzing Information.
2. General Programming Skills.
3. Software Design.
4. Software Debugging and Software Documentation.
5. Software Testing.
6. Problem Solving.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
2. Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
3. Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
4. Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
5. Obtain licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
6. Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
7. Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
8. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
9. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
10. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users.
11. Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, following the software development lifecycle.
Symphony Teleca helps you create innovative solutions at the intersection of software, mobility and analytics. Mission is to solve your most complex innovation and business challenges through a unique combination of software expertise, deep industry insight, process excellence and a passionate global workforce.
Typical Symphony Teleca clients include independent software vendors, mobile device and solutions manufacturers and the connected, analytics-driven enterprise.
Symphony create and commercialize innovative SaaS / Cloud enterprise software, mobile products and solutions, big data and analytic services and solutions, and integrated enterprise solutions that combine all of these capabilities.