Business Development Specialist ( Sales )/BDE
Business Development Specialist (BDS) Requirements:
1. Self-motivated & goal-oriented.
2. Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
3. Excellent professional business telephone / written communication skills.
4. Ability to organize and prioritize work independently, with minimal supervision quotas.
If you have the above mentioned skills, are willing to explore your talent and can join ASAP.
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or MBA Marketing fresher/Experienced.
2. Experience: Length of experience: 0-3 years.
3. Specialized skills: Good written and verbal English communication, Creative and patient.
4. Should be well worse with Microsoft tools. Knowledge on ppt & word is must.
Type of experience:
1. BPO experience, BPO experienced candidates who want to change their background from BPO to IT Industry should apply.
2. The Candidate should have excellent knowledge in SEO and SMO.
3. Should have worked in an ecommerce company and handled large scale budgets.
4. Hands on experience with SEM, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and SEO will be added advantage.
1. Good analytical and communication skills.
2. Ability to work with the team.
3. Ability to work and meet deadlines.
1. 1st Round: Face to Face Interview.
2. 2nd Round: Discussion about how will you do your job.
3. 3rd Round- Final Interview and HR Round.
1. This dynamic incumbent will be responsible for all digital media initiatives of the organization ranging from online marketing, lead generation, SEO as well as building and maintaining current and new web assets of the organization.
2. Dispatch mailers to prospects by E-mail.
3. Follow-up calls, E-mail to prospects.
4. Market research.
5. Assistance to achieve business development process.
6. Establishing initial contact and gathering information. Possess high energy and enthusiasm.
Established in the INDIA in 2011, Rorko technologies Pvt Ltd is a proven, Internet consulting and development company helping clients to create and implement full-service business solutions. Combining diverse expertise in business strategy, technology, usability and design. Rorko Technologies has provided solutions for a wide array of industries, including Travel publications, Media, marketing, pharmaceuticals, B2B/B2C, telecommunications, and non-profit, among others. This background demonstrates our understanding of principles that apply to wide range of industries, as well as the ability and initiative to understand problems and solutions that apply to specific companies.