Software Engineer / Programmer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. The Software Engineer's core responsibilities will be to develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with suitable class design.
2. You will work on collaborating with peers on all elements of the development process.
3. It requires you to follow industry coding standards and create appropriate technical documentation.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. To work with abstractions and comprehend fuzzy problem statements.
2. Should have the penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
3. Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures and Algorithms.
4. Ability to apply knowledge of DS and Algorithms in solving real world problems. Design data structures and craft algorithms to solve complex business problems.
5. Excellent coding skills. Strong command over at least one general programming language (Java / C / C++ / Ruby / Clojure / Scala etc).
PRATIAN Technologies is a niche IT Products & Services organization that helps its global clientele by 'Building the RIGHT systems.'