The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. Familiarity with project management software.
2. Familiar with programming languages and with solid working knowledge of current internet technologies.
3. Good Communication skills.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
1. Female Candidates Preferred.
2. Should know how to read and write Kannada.
The primary responsibilities are as follows:
1. Understanding a project’s scope and creating documents for the project’s requirements.
2. Ensure the quality of all documents and data to assure the projects integrity.
3. Manage the project estimating activity.
4. Coordinate schedule of activities related to the project.
5. Monitor all project related logistics for proper facilitation of payments.
Prasanna Technologies was founded with a goal of building software systems to improve the efficiency of Utility companies. This has remained our goal ever since. In addition we are committed to systems that are clear and simple to learn making them fast to implement. Prasanna Technologies enjoys an unequalled level of intimacy with its customers due to its narrow focus of industries. Our customers participate in most of our development directions. We work in partnership on many key developments in our product set. Prasanna technologies' size and focus allows us to respond rapidly to customers' needs and market pressures.
Our product portfolio consists of products and services to make the product most useful. Our core product 'Energysync™' and 'AquaSys™' are composed of various modules that address common requirements and range of extended capabilities to Electrical utilities, water utilities and urban local bodies. Which can be deployed as required depending on customers needs, business model and territory of operation.
Our business intelligence solutions have often proved to be vital mission critical strategic assets. They harness corporate data to help highlight the factors that drive the business so that faster and more informed decision making become possible. Our systems unite information from across the organisation to give a consistent and unified view of the business processes.