1. BE degree in computer science, or other technical or engineering field.
2. Good time management and communication skills, both written and verbal.
3. Working familiarity with high tech hardware or software sales, marketing, orders, contracts, finance, or supply chain management a plus.
4. Knowledge in Oracle database, SQL and PL/SQL or data warehouse a plus.
1. Contribute as a member of the worldwide data warehouse operations team.
2. Manage and support successful data loads into the warehouse.
3. In addition to the data warehouse, manage a separate operational data store receiving near real time data feeds from Oracle’s internal eBusiness suite deployment using Oracle global gate software.
4. Coordinate new ETL code deployments and data fixes with the development team.
5. Interface with Oracle product development to resolve database and OBIEE issues.
6. Monitor and improve system performance and availability.
Oracle is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company.