The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:-
1. Software development degree or four years of professional experience.
3. Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
4. English language fluency.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Coordinate with the Technical Director on current programming tasks.
2. Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
3. Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
4. Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers.
5. Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
6. Contribute to technical design documentation.
7. Work independently when required.
We design, develop and publish innovative usability apps, plus, we migrate enterprise from on-premises to cloud.