The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
1. You should have good expertise in Web Applications development.
3. Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or PHP/Django/Java would be an advantage.
5. You should have anywhere between 0-1 years of experience. We welcome freshers with hands-on project experience.
The primary responsibilities of the candidate are:
1. Be part of the core engineering team at a startup.
2. Work on the complete life cycle of defining, designing and developing a product.
3. Being part of the team for all product reviews, and talking and validating the product with customers.
Let’sVenture enables startups looking to raise seed / angel money to create investment ready profiles online, and connect to accredited Investors.
We also allow startups to get their business plans reviewed by our experts as well as connect to mentors.
Once a startup has verbal commitments from investors, we help them in the funding closure process through our <strong>Commitment-to-Closure</strong> package. The package takes care of closure of term sheet &amp; shareholders agreement, and complete legal &amp; financial due diligence!