Application of Object Oriented Design Patterns
1. Java Programming.
2. Web Front End development using Twitter Bootstrap/jQuery or equivalent.
3. Spring technologies [Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Batch].
4. RDBMS [MySQL or equivalent], ORM [Hibernate/JPA].
5. Automated build, test and deployment [Maven, Ant, or similar].
6. Scalable architecture for web, messaging, SOA and cloud platforms.
7. TDD using JUnit and mocking frameworks * AWS, Chef, Puppet.
1. Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
2. Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
3. Preparation of training manuals for users.
4. Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
Khosla Labs was setup by Vinod Khosla and Srikanth Nadhamuni in 2012 as an innovation lab to focus on solving large scale problems driven by technology and entrepreneurial zeal.