The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Confident in developing algorithms in C++.
2. Performing calculations, numerical computations, simulations and modelling in MATLAB or similar tool
3. Experience within at least a few of the following: Medical Imaging, X-ray physics, image processing, 3D-imaging, simulations of physical processes, statistical methods, signal processing and experimental physics
4. Fluent in English
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Develop, optimize and maintain image processing for mammography, partially for new advanced mammography applications.
2. Develop, optimize and maintain image reconstruction, including the combination with advanced applications.
3. Develop calibration methods related to image reconstruction.
4. Perform investigations based on modelling and simulations of X-ray imaging tasks, and measurements on prototypes.
5. Document in a clear and structured way the results from the investigations and achieved design.
6. Perform calculations and optimizations in MATLAB of image quality with respect to system parameters and image reconstruction algorithms.
7. Identify improvements and possibilities related to image processing and image reconstruction and assess the values of these.
8. Participate in research projects and pre-studies and contribute to the generation of material for scientific marketing, such as conference abstracts and presentations and papers in peer-review journals.
Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Limited is a global service provider of Infrastructure Management, Intellectual Property (IP) leveraged solutions and IT services, with focus on Telecom, Media, Manufacturing and Healthcare Industries. Our services span from Application Management Outsourcing, Packaged Application Services, Independent Validation & Verification, Product Development &Support, to higher value-added offerings, including, Managed Platform and Product Engineering Services.
Our telecommunication-specific services and solutions to telecom Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) include Product-engineering and life-cycle management services relating to telecom equipment used in areas such as transmission, switching, access and Operational Support Systems (OSS), in both legacy and Next Generation Networks (NGNs).
With our experience in executing several large mission-critical IT and Infrastructure projects for our clients in the telecom domain, and our acquisition in 2007 of a telecom-focused company, Comnet International Co, USA; we are now one of the leading providers of telecom- specific offerings to service providers, OEMs and ISVs in the Telecom vertical, globally.