Systems Software Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
2. Good analytic and problem solving skills.
3. Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
4. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
2. Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
3. Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we're making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths. We have the people, the plan, and the foundation in place to help us succeed on the next phase of the journey.”