Jr. Data Processor
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Good oral and written communication skills.
2. Excellent Organizing Skills.
3. Good control over Microsoft Excel, internet usage and other basic software applications.
4. Perfection and Methodical approach are mandatory.
5. Any background in Information Technology will be advantageous.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Categorize all the Client documents according to their requirement.
Computer Solutions East services the Tri-State area of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey, as the leading information technology (IT) company that offers innovative computer services and products to enable small and medium size enterprises to succeed in today's digital-age. Our clients rely on our computer premium services, knowledgeable/certified consultants to lead them across the Information Technology highway so they can compete head to head against their competitors and larger organizations. Give us a call to learn more about how we can service your business or home. As your Information Technology (IT) provider, CSE is committed to providing excellent customer service, professionalism, products and business practices. CSE believe in partnering with proven vendors and provides practical, cost effective solutions for their customer base. Education and training have been always a number one commitment and is reflected in the Gold Microsoft Certified partner status. Our staff is required to be trained specialists in three core applications and hold their certifications.