Android Application Developer
Let's build kick-ass products together!
Urgent and Hiring Immediately
COGXIO.COM (A human relationship project with love by FULLERENE SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES (P) LTD.) is seeking individuals to expand their IT Team located in Bangalore, India to include Mobile Application Development. We have the following opportunity for individuals seeking a challenge to learn about our business and apply their Information Technology skills and experience to build and support solutions that will be used globally. The expansion of our IT Development provides a significant opportunity for experienced professionals to join our team and embark on a rewarding career with COGXIO.COM.
We are looking for Mobile Application Developers to join our newly created team of experts who will develop mobile application and further refine the mobile strategy for the enterprise . The Mobile Application Developer will leverage a defined reference architecture to develop and enhance value creating mobile applications used by COGXIO.COM, COGXIO.COM Users, and COGXIO.COM customers.All facets of this role will regularly collaborate with other regional experts and will need excellent communication skills to satisfy business needs. A successful candidate will demonstrate strong technical, communication, teamwork, customer focus, process focus, and planning/organization skills. If you’re seeking a challenging job in mobile application development and have the required skills and experience described below, this opportunity may be for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
These are the primary roles and responsibilities of this position (not necessarily an exhaustive list):
1. Design, code, test, and debug mobile applications of varying levels of complexity.
2. Provide technical guidance and assistance to other team members.
3. Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
4. Collaborate with users on externally developed or purchased applications.
5. Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts.
6. Assist more experienced system development/support personnel in developing solutions to customer related requests and/or system problems.
FULLERENE SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES (P) LTD is a IIT Alumni Startup company and emerging leader in its industry with its huge brand (DATEIITIANS.COM and COGXIO.COM). A complete description of our products and benefit information can be found at http://www.fullerenesolutions.com/ . FULLERENE SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES (P) LTD is an equal opportunity employer and inclusive of diverse perspectives and people. .
Required Business Skills:
1. Strong verbal and written English communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
2. Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time as well as well as being a collaborative team member.
3. Strong ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements.
4. Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
5. Ability to respond to demanding target dates.
Required Technical Skills:
1. 1-2+ years’ of software development experience using C#, Java or Objective C.
3. Proficiency with at least one programming language such as C++, C# or Java, etc
Required Education and Experience:
4. Bachelor's degree /Postgraduate degree in computer science, electronics; or networking; or computer engineering; or equivalent IT or any other branch related degree required. No degree is necessary, but you must be hard coder in mobile development.
5. 1-2 years progressive IT job related experience
1. Experience with mobile related or Java web application development
3. Experience with smartphones, tablets or other smart mobile devices.
4. Knowledge or experience in hybrid or native mobile application development for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone platforms.
5. SQL development experience, preferably with one or more of: Oracle, DB2, SQLserver, MySQL or SQLite.
6. Experience using Visual Studio, or Notepad++, or Sublime text, or Eclipse or Xcode integrated development environments (IDEs).
7. Experience with MAC OS X.Experience with source code management systems such as CVS, Git or MKS.
No Bar to Salary (Based on profile)+ Employee Stocks + Perks + Laptop for working + Drinks +Pizzas + Fitness Equipments + Sports Play
Cogxio is the new definition of online social connections, interactions and relationships!
We at Cogxio think your online social life isn't just about getting connected over the internet and be just virtual friends. We believe in real relationships. We believe that there should be no boundaries to your social life! (Former dateIITians.com)