Embedded Design Engineer
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Should have basic knowledge about Embedded Systems.
2. Should know about ARM 8051 PIC and Embedded Linux.
3. Should be familiar with Embedded C, LINUX, Device Drivers, C and C++.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Physical (Memory, processor utilization) resource budgeting experience.
2. Proficient in using tools for code profiling, static analysis, reverse engineering.
3. Responsible for architecture, documentation and decisions.
Arinko Embchip Technologies is a growing-up Embedded system and VLSI solution provider. The roots of the company lies in the Electronics and Embedded Systems phenomenon. We are invented to provide full-cycle services in the areas of embedded software and embedded Product development.
Any clients ranging from small to high can rely on us to meet their specific needs. Since we look into new technologies in the sense to make it useful for the clients. We have been for the client to shape their vision to a better promising system.
Arinko Embchip Technologies activities include research and development, modification, reverse engineering, maintenance and testing of Embedded software and embedded products .We are driven by intellectual work, team spirit and of course the trust count on us by the clients.