Associate Software Developer Trainee
The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. Percentage Criteria : 65% and above throughout academics.
2. Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems.
3. Working knowledge in one or more of C/C++, .Net/C#, Java or Databases is preferred.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
6. Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
2. Builds and assembles prototype assimilation of software applications and solutions as directed.
3. Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
4. Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
5. Contribute to Code Reviews.
6. Review projects against goals and provides status reports.
7. Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
8. Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
9. Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line. That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry.