Training Assistance Intern
1. Classroom management.
2. Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
3. Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
4. Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
5. Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
6. Attending and contributing to training sessions.
Speakwell Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is a teamwork of all its franchisee partners who are obsessed with the company's mission to create a society where English speaking capability can be harnessed by each and every individual to increase his/her potential to succeed in their professional and personal life. We seek to liberate the person from his inability to communicate in the corporate language of India, which is English. We believe everybody has a right to his/her share of success and lack of spoken English capability cannot be a hindrance to a man/woman's capability to achieve it.
Speakwell was established in 2006 as a spoken English Training Company with its first center in Mumbai. Over the years it has grown into a complete career solution company with a vast network of centers across India. It has more than 100 centers spread across Maharashtra, Gujarat, U.P., H.P. & Kerala.
Apart from Spoken English, the company has diversified into job oriented training in sectors like BPO, Retail, Hospitality, etc.