1. Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings. Create job descriptions. Creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
2. Efficiently and effectively fill open positions. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
3. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
4. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates. Utilize the Internet for recruitment. Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
5. Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
6. Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
7. Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Diamond Technology Solutions is a product-based company with specializations in building technology to power high-value transactions in the finance, commodity trading, loose diamonds and jewellery industries. Our patented and copyrighted solutions power some of the most advanced E-Commerce solutions around the globe. Our solutions are used by over 150 companies based in 13 countries spread across North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
DTS' team consists of highly-skilled developers with educational backgrounds from reputed colleges including Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and the University of Virginia (UVa). A combination of a wide spectrum of information technology skills, gem & jewellery industry knowledge and infrastructural strengths has enabled its team to execute large turnkey projects. DTS has a strong infrastructure base, which includes a team with in-depth knowledge of proprietary and open-source technologies.