Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
1. The Impact Assessment volunteer would be working for creating and reforming systems to fill gaps in the current monitoring and evaluation systems.
2. This volunteer would also be responsible for testing the systems and processes to ensure a greater overall understanding of the organisation by all involved.
3. Due to the intense research and skills involved in this project we need applicants who are willing to commit to a minimum of 4 months.
1. Understanding processes and systems used currently to gather data.
2. Understanding recommendations made by the staff and board of Atma in a previous gap analysis.
3. Researching impact assessment tools used by other organizations.
4. Carrying out changes to current systems of impact assessment.
5. Creating a schedule by which impact assessment is performed.
Atma believes in quality education for all children. Atma creates long-term, in depth partnerships with educational NGOs working in the Mumbai area. We provide consultancy and resources, allowing visionary NGOs to provide education to underprivileged children and young adults.
Atma strives to build the capacity of education NGOs to achieve sustainability & scalability, thereby enabling delivery of quality education.