The candidate should have the following requirements:-
1. The candidate should have good knowledge and understanding of HR and payroll management system and accrual process.
2. Fications, Skills and Abilities.
3. Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
4. Strong customer service skills Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
5. The ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems including when to escalate
the problem to a more senior consultant.
6. Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
2. Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
3. Proofread HR documents, including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
4. May be responsible for making meetings and travel arrangements.
5. Ensure Career Builder and Monster job packs are current with available job ads.
6. Manage Pre-Employment Processes.
7. Track cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings.