1. Screening the profiles from the database and applications received.
2. Calling the applicants and informing them about the job opportunity.
3. Scheduling Interview with the Shortlisted candidate.
4. Coordinating with the applicants at all levels till they are recruited.
5. Handling the Salary / DOJ and other negotiations with the Offer/Selected applicants.
6. Handling the Joining formalities of the offered applicants.
7. Explaining the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
8. Handling all the queries of the employees. Be it related to Salary, Leaves, Attendance, and Transfer etc.
9. Conducting Employee Engagement Activities.
10. Maintaining the database.
11. Creating forms and formats for the HR department.
12. Maintaining HRIS.
13. Take care of Exit process of Employees.
CHRP - INDIA Private Limited
CHRP-INDIA is committed to delivering the effective practices in developing learning solutions. Our capability of delivering the most complex learning programs has been achieved through our dedicated team, in creating competitive learning solutions.