1. Assist senior management in human resource planning, recruitment, selection, placement and orientation.
2. Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and update them in consultation with the respective consultants.
3. Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management team informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
4. Undertake organisational management requirements like review of policies, management audits, preparation of annual target plans and other work depending on the domain allocated.
5. Must be able to do field level recruitment.
ALC India is a management consulting and development organization with prime focus on enabling the promotion of sustainable livelihoods for economically marginalized (rural and urban). ALC India aims at five outcomes – enterprise, employment, economy, equity and empowerment.