Human Resource Intern
1. Begins to develop a current knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations
2. Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession.
3. Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
4. Post new positions on various websites.
5. Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
6. Work proactively with other team members.
7. Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing.
Number of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
1. Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
2. Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
3. Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
4. Excellent organizational and planning skills.
5. Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
6. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
We specialize in broking activities related to Equities, Derivatives, Commodities and Currencies and own memberships of NSE-CM, NSE-FO, MCX & MCX-SX. We’ve just initiated our expansion drive with ‘Quality Service and Innovations’ as our streamer. Enthused by the immense appreciations received from our existing clients and associates about our quality services and commitment values, we have decided now to roar out our embedded values.
1. You can expect absolute transparency from us.
2. You can seek valuable guidance from our research desk since we’ve worked very hard on it.
3. You can expect maximum innovative and personalized services from us.