The selected interns will work on following during the internship:
1. End to end Recruitment Cycle.
2. Understanding the Clients requirement.
3. Sourcing & Screening the CV/ Candidates.
4. Taking Preliminary telephonic interview.
5. Scheduling interviews & follow up with the candidates.
6. MIS, Tracker & Report handling.
Number of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
1. Any Graduate, MBA (HR) would be preferred.
2. Candidates from Delhi/NCR only (South Delhi preferred).
3. Candidate having a zeal to work & earn unlimited, having passion towards work.
4. Excellent communication is mandatory.
Interested candidates can send across their application & must be available for atleast 2~6 months period
ITC –Imperial Training & Consulting was founded in 2010, it is a young group set up by senior HR professionals and Domain experts. ITC is highly process oriented; focus & client need driven organization. ITC functions & connects with value based organizations and not only believes but practice values like integrity, respect of individual & team.
ITC as an organization has a participative approach; where-in we not only work closely with management & HR of client but also a step ahead, that is to understand business environment, challenges and culture in the organization and get to know the requirements from functional heads, managers and senior management etc., depending upon the type and level of the assignment.
We have 4 different entities:
Online/ Offline Backend Work