Human Resource Intern
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
2. Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
3. Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
4. May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements.
5. Manage Pre-Employment Processes.
6. Send background checks to HR Plus and save results when they are returned
7. Complete and mail out offer letters
8. Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
9. Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
Who can apply:
1. MBA (HR) will be preferred.
2. People with excellent communication skills.
3. Good problem solving ability.
At hCentive, our mission is to empower everyone to gain access to health benefits. We are a leader in public and private exchange solutions that simplify the distribution and management of health insurance and ancillary benefits. Our WebInsure solutions fully support government agencies, insurance carriers, and brokers as they engage consumers and businesses and offer transparent access to benefits choices. Our innovative technologies deliver an integrated online benefits shopping and enrollment experience that is convenient and available anytime and anywhere.