Job Description for HR Intern:
· Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
· Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
· Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
· Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
· Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
· Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff.
· Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Felicity is living life to the fullest, hence ‘We build to last…’, as it is very important in a competitive market to maximize and excel in every aspect of an investment thus “We build to last” in lifestyle; budget; practicality; aesthetic beauty and above all value for money.
Our philosophy embodies the vital elements of successful real estate concepts, which is combined with pragmatic maturity strengthened by financial practicality.
Felicity ethos embraces the desires and goals of our clients’ taking a development concept and producing a controlled end product, under expert project management in both residential and commercial investments.